As details of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) unfold many of our clients are wondering what we are doing to keep you and your homes safe.
Like you, we are diligently monitoring the Center for Disease Control (CDC) Newsroom for updates and any changes that might affect the way we serve you and your family. Currently, no one on our team or family members has the virus and we trust that your family is free from it as well. We will continue to provide you the same excellent service you are used to from us.
- If any of our staff has ANY symptoms they will be staying home
- We will be wearing disposable gloves and shoe booties while cleaning each home to maintain the integrity of that home without cross-contamination
- Masks as needed
- Supplies will be disinfected in-between visits.
- The CDC suggests that person-to-person spread is possible when one person who is contagious is in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) And the disease is spread through respiratory droplets that are produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. For your protection while in your home, we will keep a 6-foot distance rule.
Like you, we too are concerned and will keep you informed if our health status changes.
Thank you for trusting us with your care.
– Busted Knuckles Cleaning Team